Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 18. maj 2014

Planning and training for the Coast to Coast in July

This might not be art...well, it is the art of walking! Seriously training for the Coast to Coast, Perth to Fort William in Scotland this July.

 

113 miles or 182 kilometres. Looks like a walk in the park on a map. Or 4 maps as it turns out!

My daily walk is a circuit of 7 km. And I am still doing it in 80 minutes....Not bad after a week of Pasta and Vine!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar